Lusana Project 12 USB Printer Share Switch

I found This Scheme at Internet. How to create this Switch USB ?


early 1997 I have only one Printer and we always share between PC Desktop and Laptop
I think with easy switch not neccesary to plug out n plug in the data cable. the shape make me confused. so with this switch we able to share the printer without unplug any cable connector.
in 2017  Our Printer broken. need buy new printer. that okay i still able to print in the office :-)

so in October 2018, I want good Piece of PCB then i order at PCBWay.com
here detail PCB :
Size 92x45.8mm 2 Layers,
Thickness:1.6 mm,
Finished Copper:1oz,
Surface Finish:HASL with lead.

download the design at    https://www.pcbway.com/project/shareproject/W30711ASE12_97_sb.html






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts